1. A length of candy cane stripe ribbon tied around my lamp is the ideal festive addition...
2. ... and the perfect way to recycle the beautiful packaging from my BerinMade parcel!
3. I found a super fun pair of yellow trousers while I was shopping with my Mum on Friday.
4. Saturated mint and yellow is a corker of a colour combo!
5. I has so much fun hunting out a Christmas tree on Saturday morning.
6. I baked Dala horse shaped cakes for the first time - aren't they cute?
7. These new London and Paris prints by Our Workshop are beyond adorable.
8. I'm considering making handmade tags like these Owl and Tree stamps from Papermash for this year's gifts.
9. Delicate and gently colourful baubles by Asleep From Day? Mr. Bazaar is in love!
10. I love the letters on these Alphabet Mugs at John Lewis.
9 minutes ago