Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Three Effortlessly Stylish Dining Rooms

Whether you use it several times a year for holiday entertaining, or barely leave it because you are a serial dinner party host, there's no doubt you'll want your dining room to match your personality. If you're used to silver service, you might opt for a Modern Formal scheme; a traditional look updated with gloss brights for a dash of modernity. More casual in your approach? Then Country Charm is the look for you. With it's relaxed vibe and simple colour palette, this scheme would be the perfect backdrop for many a tea party - how very British! Finally, if your parties often feature music from the likes of Lady GaGa, you might be more at home with the bold and vibrant Retro Revival theme! One thing that's consistent throughout all these spaces are the simple elements that make them unique: colour, pattern and texture. Which space is for you?
Red | 1. Red; Chris Everard | 2. IPC syndication; H&G; Debi Treloar | 3. Red

21 comments:

  1. Country Charm charms my eyes...bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color, pattern, texture. Ok, got it. I am working on my dining room now and am definitely missing the pattern. Thanks for the tips and gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you hit the nail on the head. I'm a gaga-spinning, bold color loving kind of gal -- so the last room is the one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. country charm all the way...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a gemini who changes her mind all the time....I'd probably want to change it out every other season. Love the ALL!!!

    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing how I can love all of these images at the same time...how does that work????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Decisions, decisions... there so hard for me to make when faced with 3 beautiful options. I could take the easy route and say I'll take all 3 or dig deep and be honest with my self and say I'm digging the the modern formal the most! Thanks for helping me decide! You truly are fab!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought i was modern formal, but I can't resist the Country Charm..

    I'ts the green - I love green...

    Best
    Vie

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the country charm, the green chairs and white subway tiles are my fave. xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I'm halfway between country charm an retro revival. Great use of color in all of these... but of course, your eye for color is fantastic, Will!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that retro revival!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. some great ideas Will, love the country style one, probably because its close to the fab kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those chairs in country charm but also like the red ones in modern formal too! I cant decide !!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving the retro revivial of course.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the chairs in the modern formal, but i also love the retro feel to the last one!

    xx

    atelierinbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I must have that kitchen...why is this not my kitchen?? I love that splash of green. And the jars...did I not mention my obsession with jars? Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have such a wacky style compass...it's a toss up between Modern formal and country charm...I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  18. totally nailed it! love these 3 different but iconic dining rooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Modern Formal and Country Charm would have an epic battle for first place in my home. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  20. There is something so right about that first dining room.
    I'm jealous

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the retro revival! those curtains!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/02/three-effortlessly-stylish-dining-rooms.html";